How to factory reset NOMI C101014 Ultra4? How to wipe all data in NOMI C101014 Ultra4? How to bypass screen lock in NOMI C101014 Ultra4? How to restore defaults in NOMI C101014 Ultra4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOMI C101014 Ultra4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your NOMI C101014 Ultra4 will be as new and your MediaTek MT8321 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the tablet by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when you see the NOMI logo.
- Let go of Volume Up when the Andorid Robot image pops up.
- Click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode choose "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
Nomi i4510 зависает на заставке делаем hard reset - video