How to factory reset NOMI Evo M1? How to wipe all data in NOMI Evo M1? How to bypass screen lock in NOMI Evo M1? How to restore defaults in NOMI Evo M1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOMI Evo M1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your NOMI Evo M1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a short while to turn off the device.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys together for a few seconds.
- When the NOMI logo pops up let go of all buttons.
- Release Volume Up if Andorid Robot appears.
- Then click Volume Up + Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- In Recovery Mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- After that select "yes" from the menu, and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Nomi i4510 зависает на заставке делаем hard reset - video