Hard Reset NOMI I245
How to factory reset NOMI I245? How to wipe all data in NOMI I245? How to bypass screen lock in NOMI I245? How to restore defaults in NOMI I245?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOMI I245. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your NOMI I245 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6261D core will run faster.
- If you wish to reset your NOMI I245 to its Factory settings, first of all you have to turn on your phone holding Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that you must open the Main menu from the homescreen pressing Menu key and then, using the Navigation bar, open the Settings app.
- There you have to open the Phone settings section and go to the Restore factory settings option.
- In the following window you have to input the standard 1234 PIN and press Menu key to confirm.
- Excellent! In a few moments your NOMI I245 will be fully restored.
Hard Reset (NOMI I245)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.