Hard Reset NOMI I282
How to factory reset NOMI I282? How to wipe all data in NOMI I282? How to bypass screen lock in NOMI I282? How to restore defaults in NOMI I282?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOMI I282. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your NOMI I282 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- To reset your NOMI I282 to its factory settings, first of all turn on your phone. To do this, hold Power key until you can see the logo on the screen.
- When the phone turns on, shortly press Power key to enter the Main menu screen. Using Navigation keys, enter the Settings application.
- Now you have to go down below on the list and choose the Restore factory settings option.
- After this you'll have to enter the PIN. If you haven't setted any other PINs on your device, type 1234 and press Menu key to confirm.
- Super! Wait for a couple of seconds until your NOMI I282 reboots and then it will be fully restored.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work