How to factory reset NOMI i4500 Beat M1? How to wipe all data in NOMI i4500 Beat M1? How to bypass screen lock in NOMI i4500 Beat M1? How to restore defaults in NOMI i4500 Beat M1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOMI i4500 Beat M1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your NOMI i4500 Beat M1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the NOMI logo appears let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Up when you see the Andorid Robot image.
- Press Volume Up + Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power key.
- Now select "yes" and use the Power key to accept it.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Nomi i4510 зависает на заставке делаем hard reset - video