How to factory reset NOMI i5001 Evo M3? How to wipe all data in NOMI i5001 Evo M3? How to bypass screen lock in NOMI i5001 Evo M3? How to restore defaults in NOMI i5001 Evo M3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOMI i5001 Evo M3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your NOMI i5001 Evo M3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the mobile.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the NOMI logo shows up.
- Let go of Volume Up when the Andorid Robot image pops up.
- Then press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that .
- After that choose "yes" from the menu, and press the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
Nomi i4510 зависает на заставке делаем hard reset - video