Hard Reset NOMI i5012 Evo M2
How to factory reset NOMI i5012 Evo M2? How to wipe all data in NOMI i5012 Evo M2? How to bypass screen lock in NOMI i5012 Evo M2? How to restore defaults in NOMI i5012 Evo M2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOMI i5012 Evo M2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your NOMI i5012 Evo M2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580A core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first turn off NOMI i5012 Evo M2 by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the NOMI logo appears let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Up if the Andorid Robot image appears.
- Now click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Then select "yes" from the menu, and press the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Nomi i4510 зависает на заставке делаем hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.