How to factory reset NOMI i5032 Evo X2? How to wipe all data in NOMI i5032 Evo X2? How to bypass screen lock in NOMI i5032 Evo X2? How to restore defaults in NOMI i5032 Evo X2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOMI i5032 Evo X2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your NOMI i5032 Evo X2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580A core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Release the Power button when the NOMI logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up if the Andorid Robot image shows up.
- Now click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- After that choose "yes" by using same keys as before.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
Nomi i4510 зависает на заставке делаем hard reset - video