Hard Reset NOMI i507 Spark
How to factory reset NOMI i507 Spark? How to wipe all data in NOMI i507 Spark? How to bypass screen lock in NOMI i507 Spark? How to restore defaults in NOMI i507 Spark?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOMI i507 Spark. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your NOMI i507 Spark will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- First of all, to bypass the screen lock on your device, switch your phone off, holding the Power button down for a while and selecting the Power off option.
- Next, press and hold the Power button together with the Volume Up button together until you can see the Boot Mode on your screen.
- At this point, using your Volume Up button to navigate and the Volume Down button to confirm, go to the Recovery Mode option.
- After that, when the Android image appears on your screen, press and hold the Power button together with the Volume Up button to dismiss it.
- Afterward, scroll down to the Wipe data/factory reset option using your Volume keys to scroll and the Power button to choose.
- To confirm, go to the Yes -- delete all user data option in order to confirm your choice.
- To exit, tap on the Reboot system now option and wait for a while.
- Well done! Now you know the proper way to perform the Hard Reset operation on your NOMI i507 Spark.
Hard Reset (NOMI i507 Spark)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.