How to factory reset NOMI i5532 Space X2? How to wipe all data in NOMI i5532 Space X2? How to bypass screen lock in NOMI i5532 Space X2? How to restore defaults in NOMI i5532 Space X2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOMI i5532 Space X2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your NOMI i5532 Space X2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the device.
- After that press and push Volume Up + Power key together for short while.
- When the NOMI logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up if the Andorid Robot image appears.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Then select "yes" from the menu, and press the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Nomi i4510 зависает на заставке делаем hard reset - video