How to factory reset NOMI i5710 Infinity X1? How to wipe all data in NOMI i5710 Infinity X1? How to bypass screen lock in NOMI i5710 Infinity X1? How to restore defaults in NOMI i5710 Infinity X1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOMI i5710 Infinity X1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your NOMI i5710 Infinity X1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the NOMI logo appears release the Power button.
- Let go of Volume Up when the Andorid Robot image appears.
- Then click Volume Up + Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Now select "yes" and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
Nomi i4510 зависает на заставке делаем hard reset - video