Hard Reset NTT 307B 7"
How to factory reset NTT 307B 7"? How to wipe all data in NTT 307B 7"? How to bypass screen lock in NTT 307B 7"? How to restore defaults in NTT 307B 7"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NTT 307B 7". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your NTT 307B 7" will be as new and your Allwinner A20 core will run faster.
- At first hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (NTT 307B 7")
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.