Hard Reset NTT TN116EG 11.6
How to factory reset NTT TN116EG 11.6? How to wipe all data in NTT TN116EG 11.6? How to bypass screen lock in NTT TN116EG 11.6? How to restore defaults in NTT TN116EG 11.6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NTT TN116EG 11.6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 8 settings. As a result your NTT TN116EG 11.6 will be as new and your Intel Celeron 1037U core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first press the Power key to turn the NTT TN116EG 11.6 back on.
- Next, unlock screen and the Main Menu will open.
- Slide your finger from the top left of the screen to the centre to open service bar.
- On the service bar, find and choose Settings.
- Next use Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In next step select Recovery.
- Afterwards, search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- Connect the charger to your NTT TN116EG 11.6.
- When the appropriate information pop-up tap Next to begin the process.
- Excellent job. After little more than 39 minutes your NTT is ready to use.
Hard Reset NTT 309B - Restore Factory Settings in NTT Tablet
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.