How to factory reset NUBIA M2 Play? How to wipe all data in NUBIA M2 Play? How to bypass screen lock in NUBIA M2 Play? How to restore defaults in NUBIA M2 Play?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NUBIA M2 Play. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your NUBIA M2 Play will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 MSM8940 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons when you see information about Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select Wipe Data and Wipe all Applications. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose OK and confirm with the Power key.
- Now select OK again and go back to Main Menu.
- Finally choose Reboot with Power button.
- Well done! All your data was cleared so you have to create a new passwords and set up your all settings again.
Nubia M2 Hard Reset - video