How to factory reset NUBIA M3? How to wipe all data in NUBIA M3? How to bypass screen lock in NUBIA M3? How to restore defaults in NUBIA M3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NUBIA M3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your NUBIA M3 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 MSM8976 Plus core will run faster.
- At first turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that start pushing Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of all keys.
- Now choose Wipe Data and Wipe all Applications by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then select OK and press the Power button.
- After that choose OK again and go back to Main Menu.
- At the end from main menu select Reboot with Power key.
- Success! All your data was removed. Create a new passcode and set up your all settings again.
Nubia M2 Hard Reset - video