Hard Reset O2 X1b
How to factory reset O2 X1b? How to wipe all data in O2 X1b? How to bypass screen lock in O2 X1b? How to restore defaults in O2 X1b?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset O2 X1b. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your O2 X1b will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Power button, until your phone is on.
- Navigate to Menu -> Security Settings -> Reset Factory Default.
- Accept operation -> select OK.
- Now enter your password.
* The default password is: 1234.
- Then choose preffered option: Restore Default Settings, or Delete All User Data.
- Follow the instructions.
Hard Reset (O2 X1b)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.