Hard Reset O2 X2i
How to factory reset O2 X2i? How to wipe all data in O2 X2i? How to bypass screen lock in O2 X2i? How to restore defaults in O2 X2i?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset O2 X2i. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your O2 X2i will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Switch on the cell phone.
- Then scroll to Menu -> Security Settings -> Reset Factory Default.
- To confirm select OK, and enter password.
* The default password is: 1234.
- Now select preffered option: Restore Default Settings, or Delete All User Data.
- Confirm that, and wait to complete operation.
- That's all.
Hard Reset (O2 X2i)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.