Hard Reset O2 X3
How to factory reset O2 X3? How to wipe all data in O2 X3? How to bypass screen lock in O2 X3? How to restore defaults in O2 X3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset O2 X3. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your O2 X3 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Power button, until your phone is on.
- Navigate to Menu -> Security Settings -> Reset Factory Default.
- Accept operation -> select OK.
- Now enter your password.
* The default password is: 1234.
- Then choose preffered option: Restore Default Settings, or Delete All User Data.
- Follow the instructions.
Hard Reset (O2 X3)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.