Soft Reset O2 XDA Guide (HTC Iolite)
If your O2 XDA Guide (HTC Iolite) is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart Windows Mobile 6.1. As a result your O2 XDA Guide (HTC Iolite) should reboot and start running again. Click here to find out more about soft reset operation.
- Start by opening back case of device
- Open the Stylus and use the half with smaller point.
- Insert Stylus into the hole on the right side of the phone.
- Process of restart will start, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Done, your HTC handset is now ready to use.