Hard Reset O2 Xphone II (HTC Feeler)
How to factory reset O2 Xphone II (HTC Feeler)? How to wipe all data in O2 Xphone II (HTC Feeler)? How to bypass screen lock in O2 Xphone II (HTC Feeler)? How to restore defaults in O2 Xphone II (HTC Feeler)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset O2 Xphone II (HTC Feeler). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 2003 settings. As a result your O2 Xphone II (HTC Feeler) will be as new and your TI OMAP 730 core will run faster.
- Startup the mobile phone Power button.
- Press and hold both Softkeys.
- Briefly press the Power button 1-2 seconds not more.
- After that release the Power Button, don't stop holding down the Softkeys.
- Next see the bootsplash screen for about 1 second.
- Press "0" key to start Factory reset on your device.
- Factory reset can take even several minutes.
- Done, ur phone is back to Default settings.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work