Hard Reset OBI WORLDPHONE Crane S550
How to factory reset OBI WORLDPHONE Crane S550? How to wipe all data in OBI WORLDPHONE Crane S550? How to bypass screen lock in OBI WORLDPHONE Crane S550? How to restore defaults in OBI WORLDPHONE Crane S550?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OBI WORLDPHONE Crane S550. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your OBI WORLDPHONE Crane S550 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release the Power button when the OBI logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" and click the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
Hard reset trên Obi Worldphone SF1 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work