How to Wipe Cache in OCTENN T107 KROME? How to Remove Temporary Cache Files in OCTENN T107 KROME? How to Format Cache in OCTENN T107 KROME?
Would you like to erase all of the temporary cache files? Take a look at the following instruction and remove the temporary cache files. Remember that, wiping the cache partition doesn't delete your personal files, unlike a master reset. Follow the tutorial and Wipe Cache Partition in few simple steps.
Check out how to easily wipe cache partition in OCTENN T107 KROME. This operation won't affect your personal files it will only remove temporary cache files. As a result you can refresh Android 4.2 Jelly Bean system and optimize .
How to Wipe Cache in OCTENN T107 KROME?
Wipe cache partition OCTENN T107 KROME
- If you decided to Wipe Cache from your OCTENN T107 KROME, you have to turn it off, firstly, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds in order to do that.
- After your device turns off completely, you have to proceed to the Recovery Mode by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- When you're in Recovery Mode, use Volume Keys to navigate to option "wipe cache partition", and then select it with Power Button.
- Cache will be wiped in a few seconds after that, and then you have to select option "reboot system now" in order to restart your smartphone.
- Your OCTENN T107 KROME will be restarted in a few seconds after that, and that's it.