Hard Reset OCTENN T570 KROME
How to factory reset OCTENN T570 KROME? How to wipe all data in OCTENN T570 KROME? How to bypass screen lock in OCTENN T570 KROME? How to restore defaults in OCTENN T570 KROME?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset OCTENN T570 KROME. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your OCTENN T570 KROME will be as new and your ARM Cortex-A7 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset OCTENN T570 KROME
- To perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your OCTENN T570 KROME off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to do that.
- Wait till your device turns off completely, and after that you have to hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- When you see Android robot appeared on screen, you have to hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- From the appeared menu, you have to select option "wipe data/factory reset", using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select.
- In the following step, you have to confirm this operation by selecting option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Wait for a few seconds till data wipe completes, and after that you have to select option "reboot system now" to restart your device.
- Within a few minutes, your OCTENN T570 KROME will be restarted, and that's it, well done!
How to do a hard reset on OCTENN T570 KROME? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.