Hard Reset ODYS Connect 7 Pro
How to factory reset ODYS Connect 7 Pro? How to wipe all data in ODYS Connect 7 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in ODYS Connect 7 Pro? How to restore defaults in ODYS Connect 7 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ODYS Connect 7 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ODYS Connect 7 Pro will be as new and your MT8382 core will run faster.
- First of all, switch on the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Then find and select Settings from the Menu.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwardshoose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Excellent! You have just performed a hard resert operation on your device!
Hard Reset (ODYS Connect 7 Pro)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.