Hard Reset ODYS Neo Quad 10
How to factory reset ODYS Neo Quad 10? How to wipe all data in ODYS Neo Quad 10? How to bypass screen lock in ODYS Neo Quad 10? How to restore defaults in ODYS Neo Quad 10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ODYS Neo Quad 10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ODYS Neo Quad 10 will be as new and your RK3188 core will run faster.
- At the beginning, switch on the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Then find and select Settings from the Menu.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard resert operation on your device!
Hard Reset (ODYS Neo Quad 10)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.