Hard Reset OEINA XP10
How to factory reset OEINA XP10? How to wipe all data in OEINA XP10? How to bypass screen lock in OEINA XP10? How to restore defaults in OEINA XP10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OEINA XP10. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your OEINA XP10 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- To Hard reset your device, start by opening up the settings located under the Menu button.
- From there using the arrows scroll till you see the settings categoty.
- Next navigate to Phone settings.
- Lastly select Reset factory settings.
- Well done, you phone will be be factory reset.
Hard Reset (OEINA XP10)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.