Hard Reset OEINA XP6 Pro
How to factory reset OEINA XP6 Pro? How to wipe all data in OEINA XP6 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in OEINA XP6 Pro? How to restore defaults in OEINA XP6 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OEINA XP6 Pro. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your OEINA XP6 Pro will be as new and your Spreadtrum 6531 core will run faster.
- If you wish to clear all data from your device instantly, the easiest way to do it is Hard Reset option. In order to perform it on your OEINA XP6 Pro, first of all you have to turn on your phone, clicking on Power button.
- After that you have to open the App menu from the homescreen, tapping on Menu key, and then, using the Navigation keys, go to the Settings app.
- At this point you'll have to select the Phone settings section on the list and as you enter there, go to the last, Restore factory settings option.
- Now you'll have to input the standard PIN, it may be "1111", "1234", "4321" or "0000". After you find the one that matches your phone, press Menu key to confirm.
- Well done! In a short while your phone will restart and will be fully restored to Factory settings.
Hard Reset (OEINA XP6 Pro)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.