Hard Reset OLIVETTI OliPad Smart
How to factory reset OLIVETTI OliPad Smart? How to wipe all data in OLIVETTI OliPad Smart? How to bypass screen lock in OLIVETTI OliPad Smart? How to restore defaults in OLIVETTI OliPad Smart?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OLIVETTI OliPad Smart. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.2 Froyo settings. As a result your OLIVETTI OliPad Smart will be as new and your TI OMAP 3630 core will run faster.
- Start by pressing the Power button for a short while in order to turn on the tablet.
- Then go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (OLIVETTI OliPad Smart)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.