Hard Reset ONDA N4020
How to factory reset ONDA N4020? How to wipe all data in ONDA N4020? How to bypass screen lock in ONDA N4020? How to restore defaults in ONDA N4020?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ONDA N4020. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your ONDA N4020 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Make sure, that your handset is on.
- Next navigate to Menu -> Settings -> Restore Factory Settings.
- Accept operation with OK.
- Then you should to enter your lock code.
* The default password is: 0000
Hard Reset (ONDA N4020)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.