Hard Reset ONDA TQ150
How to factory reset ONDA TQ150? How to wipe all data in ONDA TQ150? How to bypass screen lock in ONDA TQ150? How to restore defaults in ONDA TQ150?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ONDA TQ150. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your ONDA TQ150 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM7227 core will run faster.
- Power off your device.
- Now hold and press Volume Up + Power button.
- If you see menu of Recovery mode, then release holded buttons.
- Then choose from the menu option: "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to browse option, and Power button to confirm operation.
- Next select "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Afterwards accept option "reboot system now".
Hard Reset (ONDA TQ150)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.