Hard Reset OnePlus 5
How to factory reset OnePlus 5? How to wipe all data in OnePlus 5? How to bypass screen lock in OnePlus 5? How to restore defaults in OnePlus 5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OnePlus 5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your OnePlus 5 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998 core will run faster.
- In the first steo switch off the OnePlus 5 by using the Power key.
- After that, press and hold together Volume Down and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an OnePlus icon.
- Afterwards select your language.
- Then check the checkbox with the Wipe data and cache.
- Finally, tap the Wipe data button in order to begin the whole process.
- Success! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset (OnePlus 5)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.