Hard Reset OnePlus 6
How to factory reset OnePlus 6? How to wipe all data in OnePlus 6? How to bypass screen lock in OnePlus 6? How to restore defaults in OnePlus 6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OnePlus 6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your OnePlus 6 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 core will run faster.
- Switch off OnePlus phone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when you see a change on the screen.
- Then enter PIN or draw the pattern to unlock your device.
- In this menu tap OK.
- Confirm that operation by tapping OK once more.
- Perfect! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset (OnePlus 6)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.