Hard Reset OnePlus 6
How to factory reset OnePlus 6? How to wipe all data in OnePlus 6? How to bypass screen lock in OnePlus 6? How to restore defaults in OnePlus 6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OnePlus 6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your OnePlus 6 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off OnePlus phone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when you see a change on the screen.
- Then enter PIN to unlock your device.
- After that choose Wipe data and cache.
- Finally tap Erase everything and accept that.
- Well done!
- When the process ended tap Reboot.
Hard Reset OnePlus 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset by Recovery Mode - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.