Hard Reset OnePlus 6T
How to factory reset OnePlus 6T? How to wipe all data in OnePlus 6T? How to bypass screen lock in OnePlus 6T? How to restore defaults in OnePlus 6T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OnePlus 6T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your OnePlus 6T will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then keep holding on Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- When Fastboot Mode pops up let go of all buttons.
- Now use Volume buttons to select Recovery and press the Power key to confirm that.
- After that draw your pattern (or enter passcode). If you have forgotten password tap Forgot Password.
- In this step tap "OK" twice.
- Good job! Your phone will be password-free.
Hard Reset (OnePlus 6T)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.