Hard Reset OnePlus 7
How to factory reset OnePlus 7? How to wipe all data in OnePlus 7? How to bypass screen lock in OnePlus 7? How to restore defaults in OnePlus 7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OnePlus 7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your OnePlus 7 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- After that push Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- Release all keys when Fastboot Mode appears.
- In this mode choose Recovery by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now draw your pattern (or enter the passcode). If you have forgotten password tap Forgot Password.
- Two times select "OK" by tapping on the screen.
- Well done! All your data will be deleted during this operation.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.