Hard Reset OnePlus 7T Pro
How to factory reset OnePlus 7T Pro? How to wipe all data in OnePlus 7T Pro? How to bypass screen lock in OnePlus 7T Pro? How to restore defaults in OnePlus 7T Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OnePlus 7T Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your OnePlus 7T Pro will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus core will run faster.
- First, turn off the smartphone. To do so hold the Power button, then tap Power Off on the screen.
- Once the device turns off, press and hold Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the OnePlus logo appears on the screen you can release both buttons.
- Now tap Forgot Password.
- Next, tap OK twice on the screen.
- Great work! Remember that all your data will be removed during this process.
Hard Reset (OnePlus 7T Pro)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.