Hard Reset OnePlus 8 Pro
How to factory reset OnePlus 8 Pro? How to wipe all data in OnePlus 8 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in OnePlus 8 Pro? How to restore defaults in OnePlus 8 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset OnePlus 8 Pro. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 10 settings. As a result your OnePlus 8 Pro will be as new and your Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset OnePlus 8 Pro
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key.
- After that hold down Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when the OnePlus logo appears.
- Enter your passcode but when you have forgotten password choose Forgot Password.
- Now select OK twice by tapping on the screen.
- Well done! All your data was erased during the whole operation. Install and customize your app once more.
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.