How to factory reset OnePlus One? How to wipe all data in OnePlus One? How to bypass screen lock in OnePlus One? How to restore defaults in OnePlus One?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OnePlus One. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your OnePlus One will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8974AC core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- The cell phone must be turned off so hold down the Power rocker for a short while.
- After that press and hold the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- You can release the Power key when the phone vibrates and keep holding the Volume Down until the Recovery Mode appears.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset OnePlus 3 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe All Data - video
How to Factory Reset OnePlus 3 - Wipe All Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Factory Reset OnePlus 3 - Wipe Data / Restoring |HardReset.Info - video
How to Reset OnePlus One | Hard Reset | Factory Setting | Original Setting | Recovery Mode - video