How to factory reset OnePlus X? How to wipe all data in OnePlus X? How to bypass screen lock in OnePlus X? How to restore defaults in OnePlus X?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset OnePlus X. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your OnePlus X will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AA v3 core will run faster.
- The cell phone must be turned off so hold down the Power rocker for a short while.
- After that press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset OnePlus 3 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe All Data - video
How to Factory Reset OnePlus 3 - Wipe All Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Factory Reset OnePlus 3 - Wipe Data / Restoring |HardReset.Info - video