Hard Reset ONIDA F080
How to factory reset ONIDA F080? How to wipe all data in ONIDA F080? How to bypass screen lock in ONIDA F080? How to restore defaults in ONIDA F080?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ONIDA F080. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your ONIDA F080 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very beginning, in order to turn your phone off, hold down the Power button.
- Then, open Settings and tap on Factory Data Reset.
- After that, write one of the next codes:0000/1111/1234/1122.
- At last, press OK to confirm your choice.
- Well Done! Now your phone is just like new!
Hard Reset (ONIDA F080)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.