Hard Reset ONIDA G18A
How to factory reset ONIDA G18A? How to wipe all data in ONIDA G18A? How to bypass screen lock in ONIDA G18A? How to restore defaults in ONIDA G18A?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ONIDA G18A. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your ONIDA G18A will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Firstly, in order to turn your phone on, hold the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then, navigate to the Menu and open the Settings.
- Afterwards, press the Restore factory settings and input one of these codes:0000/1111/1234/1122.
- At last, confirm your choice by pressing OK.
- Awesome! Now your phone is just like new!
Hard Reset (ONIDA G18A)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.