Hard Reset ONIDA G498
How to factory reset ONIDA G498? How to wipe all data in ONIDA G498? How to bypass screen lock in ONIDA G498? How to restore defaults in ONIDA G498?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ONIDA G498. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your ONIDA G498 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- One thing you have to always do before performing any option is turn on the phone by holding down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Next, you will have to go to the Application screen pressing the Central key and from this screen to the Settings application, with the help of the Navigation case.
- Afterward, you'll have to open the Restore factory settings option.
- Now you have to simply input one of the standard codes. Try 0000, 1111, 1234 or 1122 and find the one that matches, then press the Central key to confirm.
- Brilliant! Now you know how to reset your phone to the factory settings.
Hard Reset (ONIDA G498)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.