Hard Reset ONIDA G715
How to factory reset ONIDA G715? How to wipe all data in ONIDA G715? How to bypass screen lock in ONIDA G715? How to restore defaults in ONIDA G715?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ONIDA G715. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your ONIDA G715 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- To begin Hard Reset on your phone, the very first thing you have to do is switch your phone on by holding down the Power key.
- Then you will have to tap on the Central key to open the Application menu and there click on the Settings app using your Navigation case to navigate.
- At this point, you will have to choose the Restore factory settings option.
- Now enter one of the default pins, such as 0000, 1111, 1122, 1234, etc. and press the Central key to confirm.
- Super! You've successfully performed the Hard Reset option on your ONIDA G715.
Hard Reset (ONIDA G715)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.