How to factory reset ONIDA i101? How to wipe all data in ONIDA i101? How to bypass screen lock in ONIDA i101? How to restore defaults in ONIDA i101?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ONIDA i101. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your ONIDA i101 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very beginning, turn off your device using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold: Power key + Volume Up.
- Let go held keys as soon as the Onida logo pops up.
- In the Recovery mode, you need to use the Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to accept choices.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset".
- Next, press "yes".
- The reset process will take a while. Remember that all your personal data will be deleted.
- In the end, go to Reboot System Now.
- That's it!
Onida i4g 1 Hard Reset or pattern unlock - video