How to factory reset ONIDA i406? How to wipe all data in ONIDA i406? How to bypass screen lock in ONIDA i406? How to restore defaults in ONIDA i406?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ONIDA i406. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ONIDA i406 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very beginning, turn your mobile phone off using the Power rocker.
- Next, press and hold: Power key + Volume Up.
- Let go held keys as soon as the Onida logo shows up.
- In the Recovery mode, you need to scroll down with the Volume buttons and apply choices with the Power key.
- After that, choose "wipe data/factory reset".
- Select "yes".
- You will lose all your data.
- Wait patiently until the process ends.
- In the end, press Reboot System Now.
- Good job!
Onida i4g 1 Hard Reset or pattern unlock - video