How to factory reset ONIDA i450? How to wipe all data in ONIDA i450? How to bypass screen lock in ONIDA i450? How to restore defaults in ONIDA i450?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ONIDA i450. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ONIDA i450 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the beginning, hold the Power key in order to switch the device off.
- Next, use the following key combination: Power key + Volume Up.
- Release all buttons when the Onida logo shows up.
- The Recovery mode should appear now. Here you can use the Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept choices.
- Go to "wipe data/factory reset".
- Afterwards, choose "yes".
- Wait for a while and don't disturb the Hard Reset process.
- In the end, select Reboot System Now.
- That's all!
Onida i4g 1 Hard Reset or pattern unlock - video