How to factory reset ONIDA i501? How to wipe all data in ONIDA i501? How to bypass screen lock in ONIDA i501? How to restore defaults in ONIDA i501?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ONIDA i501. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your ONIDA i501 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step, use the Power key to turn your device off.
- In the next step, start holding: Power key + Volume Up.
- When you notice the Onida logo on the screen you need to release all held buttons.
- The Recovery mode should launch soon. In this mode you can scroll down using the Volume keys and apply choices using the Power button.
- Now, choose "wipe data/factory reset".
- Select "yes" and begin the Hard Reset.
- You will lose all the personal data from your device.
- The process will take some time, so wait patiently.
- Finally, go to Reboot System Now.
- That's it!
Onida i4g 1 Hard Reset or pattern unlock - video