How to factory reset ONIDA i505? How to wipe all data in ONIDA i505? How to bypass screen lock in ONIDA i505? How to restore defaults in ONIDA i505?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ONIDA i505. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your ONIDA i505 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Start with switching your device off using the Power key.
- In the next step, start holding: Power key + Volume Up.
- Release held buttons when you notice the Onida logo on the screen.
- Now, you're in the Recovery mode. Here you need to navigate using the Volume keys and confirm using the Power rocker.
- OK, select "wipe data/factory reset".
- Choose "yes" if you want to reset your phone.
- Remember that all your personal data will be erased.
- Give your phone some time to finalize the process.
- Now, you can restart your device choosing Reboot System Now.
- That's it!
Onida i4g 1 Hard Reset or pattern unlock - video