Hard Reset ONIDA KYT240
How to factory reset ONIDA KYT240? How to wipe all data in ONIDA KYT240? How to bypass screen lock in ONIDA KYT240? How to restore defaults in ONIDA KYT240?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ONIDA KYT240. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your ONIDA KYT240 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- If you want to reset the factory settings on your phone, you will need to start with powering on your device by holding down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that, go to the Main menu pressing the Left Select key and from there open the Settings.
- Now, open the Restore factory settings menu.
- In this menu, you have to simply input one of the standard codes, which are 0000, 1111, 1122, 1234, etc. Find the one that matches and press the Left Select button to confirm.
- Great job! You have managed to restore the factory settings on your ONIDA KYT240.
Hard Reset (ONIDA KYT240)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.