Hard Reset ONIDA KYT241
How to factory reset ONIDA KYT241? How to wipe all data in ONIDA KYT241? How to bypass screen lock in ONIDA KYT241? How to restore defaults in ONIDA KYT241?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ONIDA KYT241. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your ONIDA KYT241 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- The first thing you have to do to restore the factory settings on your phone is turn on the device shortly pressing the Power key.
- Afterward, tap on the Left Select key to open the menu and use the Navigation keys to move to the Settings.
- On the following menu, you'll have to go to the Restore factory settings.
- There you will have to input the standard 0000, 1111, 1234, or 1122, etc. PIN and press the Left Select key to confirm.
- Brilliant! Now you know the proper way to reset ONIDA KYT241 phone.
Hard Reset (ONIDA KYT241)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.